Welcome!Project Community Health is a blog dedicated to highlighting the most relevant news and information related to healthcare. Here you'll find articles and commentary on People's Center Health Services, community events, health news, organizational tips, and trivial nonsense. Hope you'll participate in the discussion!
- August 11th-17th is National Health Cent
- Summer seems to have finally kicked out
- Minority Health Month
- April is Sexually Transmitted Infection Awareness month
- February is Heart Health Month
- June is Home Safety Month
- May is High Blood Pressure Education Month
- March is National Nutrition Month
- February is American Heart Month
- Free Massage Therapy!
Category Archives: Twin Cities
People’s Center Health Services is thrilled to be one of the sponsors for the upcoming Cedar Riverside Youth Awareness Week hosted by the Cedar Riverside Youth Council! The Youth Awareness Week will take place July 12 – 17, 2010 at the Brian Coyle Center and Currie Park. Continue reading